*Prices are subject to change due to time and extra product needed.
*Minimums may be applied during certain dates
*For travel beyond Marco Island fees may be applied.
Frequently Asked Questions
- In order to secure your day/time, you will need to submit the signed contract along with a 50% non-refundable deposit in the form of cash, a major credit card, or Venmo.
- Yes, in order to reserve your time, I will need to know the exact number of those bridal party and family members who intend to get their hair done. However, if you need to add to that initial number, I am happy to accommodate as time permits but without any guarantees.
- Start by considering what the dress looks like: its cut, its front, its back, etc. After all, classic or elegant dresses demand a matching style. Then decide whether you’d like to wear your hair up or down. Important factors include: length, texture, thickness, and weather (both wind and humidity, but more so wind).
- This is a very frequent question, but it’s important to realize that a majority of the models in pictures are wearing wigs or extensions. Plus, some of the hair isn’t even human – it’s synthetic! In order to achieve the desired fullness and length, we can use a combination of clip-in extensions (I recommend “Euronext” at Sally Beauty Supply) and padding.
- In order for a hairstyle to stand out more, you need to add dimension to the hair, especially closer to the roots.
- We could add flowers, hair garland, tiaras, combs, and essentially anything that does not sit heavy in the hair.
- It’s best to begin compiling inspirational pictures and emailing these over to me as soon as possible. Nothing beats an actual trial run, however.
- Yes, you should! This is the best way to get an idea of how the hair will actually look and will make you feel more confident and comfortable before the big day. Keep in mind: the trial run should be as close to the wedding date as possible.
- No, this is not something that I require, and I will do my best to achieve your look the day of. Again, emailing me lots of pictures and giving me a detailed description of your hair will help tremendously to achieve your desired goal.
- You should not cut and/or color your hair any fewer than 7-10 days before the wedding, as doing so would make your ends too blunt to properly work with.
- Everyone needs to have clean, dry hair that has been shampooed twice and lightly conditioned on the ends. You should blow-dry but not flatiron.
- Yes, everyone can pay individually, but it is often easiest to reimburse the bride after the big day. I accept cash, all major credit cards, and Venmo.
- Yes, I would be more than happy to stick around for any and all needed touch-ups throughout the course of the evening. For convenience’s sake, I charge an hourly touchup fee of $50.00/hr (rather than charging for each application individually).
Wizard with a Curling Iron
I am so incredibly happy to have put my trust in Mary for my wedding day makeup. Mary and Sara (with Unbreakable Beauty) are a dynamic duo and were my fairy godmothers on my wedding day. She was very prompt and responsive from the first moment I reached out to her. I reached out to her a little late in the game and had two totally different ideas for my hair. When i had my trial with Mary, she gave me her honest opinion and worked with me to make the a perfect hairstyle. She was very flexible with my large bridal party and was able to listen to each individual and deliver their desired look. She was able to accommodate my entire bridal party and accentuate our features without rushing. We all felt so comfortable with her and getting ready for the wedding would have been so different without her. I cannot thank her enough for making us all feel so beautiful, especially my mother. To this day, my mother says her hair has never looked so beautiful.
Couldn’t have asked for anyone better!
Mary did my hair for my wedding, she was absolutely amazing, very responsive and willing to work with me and my funky hair piece that I just couldn’t live without! Her professionalism and personality are something that cannot be talk. She really has a gift. Would recommend to anyone!